Friday, March 14, 2008

Yes I'm still ALIVE!

Its been crazy around here for the last couple of months. Between wrestling meets and getting ready and going to Vegas and the regular everyday life of a housewife/mom I've sprouted a new garden of grey hairs!

Lets see, where to begin. VEGAS BABY!!! Yes we went to Vegas in Feb to meet up with my fellow Happy House wife Robyn and her adorable hubby Tom! What a blast. We ate, we drank, we gambled, we won, we lost..we had fun! Robyn is a firecracker! And a hot mama! I absolutely love and adore her. Can't wait for her to travel east and meet me in NY!! I love to meet any of the girls in the club! (http://www.happyhousewivesclub.com/) I have also become the contributing editor over there on the domestic page. I'm having a blast with it, and challenging all the girls to get their homes in order. I still have my small corner on Robyn's cooking page, Dawns Italian Corner. So you see I've been busy busy busy!! I am however in the process of fine tuning my schedule to meet all my obligations in a timely manner! So I will be blogging more, promise!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're alive!! ;)
    And I love the photos! What a great surprise when I popped in to check...

    ReplyDelete

Happy Family

Happy Family
Myself, hubby Louie and Ricky and Ronny on my big 40 birthday!

About Me

My photo
Italian American Mom, Wife, Daughter, living life to it's fullest, and trying to preserve traditions and family values of our culture.