Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm Back!!

Well the holidays are behind me and I can begin to relax again!! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year! I'm am now looking forward to spring!! Is it too early? In a few weeks Lou and I are going to Vegas baby!! I'll be hooking up with my fellow Happy Housewife and girl Robyn and her husband Tom! We can't wait...and ya know I'll be posting lots of pictures and good stories!!
New Years resolutions?? Me?? HA..I already fell off that wagon. Yeah, diet, be nice, smile more, blah blah blah. Too much pressure. I've decided that I like me. And if others don't like me for me than too bad. I eat what I want. I may not be a size 3 anymore but who is at 41 years old? I LOVE food. I don't diet, don't count calories and don't exercise and you know what? I'm not THAT bad. Yeah, I should tone up a bit, and maybe I will. But I'm not going to sacrifice food that I enjoy. Life's too short. I don't want to die tomorrow and my last thought be "Damn, I should have ate that piece of cake yesterday."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Family

Happy Family
Myself, hubby Louie and Ricky and Ronny on my big 40 birthday!

About Me

My photo
Italian American Mom, Wife, Daughter, living life to it's fullest, and trying to preserve traditions and family values of our culture.