Sunday, January 20, 2008

Why I love my husband!!



I've been challenged by Kathy @ http://aqueeninthehousefullofmen.blogspot.com/ to list the reasons of why I love my husband. For me this is no challenge at all...I love the man to death!!!

1. He is super hot!

2. He has taken the role of step father to new levels, and loves my boys as if they were his own.

3. He works his butt off and allows me to stay home!

4. He calls me sweet nicknames that he changes daily..today I'm "princess"!

5. He never ever ever gets angry with me. We never fight!

6. He whistles and sings in the morning....the man wakes up happy.

7. He loves me in spite of all my bad habits

8. He makes me laugh every single day, several times!

9. He loves my cooking!

10. My Mother loves him! My whole family loves him! Everyone loves Louie!

11. He still flirts with me

12. He rocks my world!

1 comment:

  1. Dawn, I'm sorry, but I think you have a right to know...I love your husband, too,

    But don't worry. It's totally unrequited. He obviously only has eyes for you.

    Best of luck to you,
    Constance

    p.s. Just found your blog and love it.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Family

Happy Family
Myself, hubby Louie and Ricky and Ronny on my big 40 birthday!

About Me

My photo
Italian American Mom, Wife, Daughter, living life to it's fullest, and trying to preserve traditions and family values of our culture.